Is this your first time here?
For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses also have a one-time "enrolment key", which you should have received during the first on-site course introduction from the teacher. Here are the steps:
- Register with your ECS-ID (or SPS-ID) and subsequently fill in the profile form with your details (Note: Only mail addresses associated with a university can be used here).
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in (click "Update Profile" again).
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrolment key" - use the one that your teacher has given you. This will "enrol" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
In case of technical issues, please contact the site admin via elearn[@]cats.bun.kyoto-u.ac.jp .